Selling Guns Inherited from An Estate in Arizona? Get Top Dollar for them with Dunlap Gun Consigners
Dealing with estate sales or an inheritance can be difficult. Adding a collection of firearms to the estate or inheritance can raise the stakes even higher, from navigating state and federal law, finding a buyer, selling at the right price, all while being efficient with time is a tall order to say the least. The idea of inheriting a collection of firearms in Arizona is not far fetched. It is estimated that almost half of the state’s population are gun owners and there are nearly 200,000 registered firearms within the state. For those who have recently inherited a collection of guns or managing an estate with a firearms collection in Arizona, turn to the industry leader when it comes to consigning guns for top dollar.
At Dunlap Gun Consignment, we specialize in selling large firearm collections for top dollar and guarantee selling gun collections within 30 days. Unlike other consignment services that are limited to a local audience, DCG showcases firearms to a nationwide audience of tens of thousands of potential buyers to maximize its final sale price. DGC blends efficiency with quality and have a streamlined process for quick payment for our customers. Our entire process is meant to take the weight off of our customers’ shoulders while we handle all the tedious details and legalities that come with selling firearms and large collections of them
- On day one, a professional gun consigner will look over your inquiry and give you an appraisal of what we believe the gun is worth as well as an appraisal of what your gun will likely sell for.
- If that price and the consignment agreement are accepted, we will then provide you with pre-paid shipping labels and instructions to safely package your firearm.
- We will also pay all insurance associated with the shipment and the federal transfer fees.
- Once we receive your gun, it will be evaluated by a professional who will perform cleaning, repairs (if necessary) and professional photography of your gun.
- Your firearm is then promoted to an audience of more than 3 million potential buyers across the United States and sold to the highest bidder.
- We then collect the payment from the buyer, complete all Federal Firearms License (FFL) paperwork and ship it to the new owner all while abiding to all federal & state laws.
- We will send the consignee the net payment and bill of sale via direct deposit or mailed business check.
Our mission is to make consigning your firearm(s) as easy as possible for you while you are working on other parts of the estate or inheritance. So for those who are liquidating an estate that has firearms or individuals who are inheriting a collection of guns, trust DGC, the industry leading gun consignment service.