Sell Guns in Maine for Premium Prices with Online Consignment
As an estate sales professional in Maine, you likely have a wealth of experience in selling antiques, collectibles, and other unique items. However, when it comes to firearms, you may be hesitant to take them on due to the additional legal regulations and potential liability. This is where online gun consignment can come in handy. By partnering with Dunlap Gun Consignment, estate sales professionals can easily and safely sell firearms as part of your estate sale services, without having to worry about the extra hassle and risk.
What is the Process to Sell a Gun with Online Consignment?
- Submit an inquiry using our online form. We ask potential consignees to upload a few photos that show the make, model and caliber of the gun(s) they wish to sell.
- Once the form is submitted, our team of professional gun appraisers will respond with a range of what we believe your gun(s) will sell for and even give an option for you to sell it outright to us.
- Once an agreement has been reached, DGC will provide pre-paid shipping label(s) to send the firearm to our facility. We also cover insurance for the shipment, transfer fees for the gun and all other associated costs buying from our clients. All we ask is our clients to supply a box and adequate padding for shipping. We can help cover shipping costs for those who can’t afford shipping materials.
- Once we receive the firearm(s), we inspect it and confirm it is in the same condition as represented in the photos. Once confirmed, we proceed with cleaning and showcasing the firearm with professional photography while implementing cutting edge marketing techniques to advertise it to a nationwide pool of potential buyers.
- Once the gun(s) sell, we issue payment and bill of sale right away.
Online gun consignment with DCG is a convenient and hassle-free way for estate sales professionals in Maine to sell firearms as part of their services. One of the main benefits of using Dunlap Gun Consignment is that it takes the burden of dealing with the legal side of selling a gun off of your shoulders. In Maine, there are a number of laws and regulations surrounding the sale of firearms, including the requirement for a background check and a waiting period for certain types of firearms. Our staff has the necessary expertise and resources to handle all of these requirements, freeing you up to focus on what you do best – selling estate items.
Another advantage of consigning a gun online is the potential for increased reach and higher sales. By partnering with Dunlap Gun Consignment, estate sales professionals and lawyers alike can potentially tap into a much larger pool of potential buyers than you would be able to reach on your own. This is especially useful if you are selling rare or collectible firearms, as these items can often command a higher price and may have a more specialized audience.
We specialize in selling guns for the highest price available in today’s market and provide an accurate range of what firearms are likely to sell for. We advertise the firearm, handle all of the legal paperwork and provide quick payment with our hassle-free process. We guarantee to issue payment and a bill of sale to clients within 30 days of agreeing to use our service, something no other gun consignment service can match.
Clients that use our service can also have peace of mind that the gun will be sold legally by a Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer to a legitimate buyer. Our recent sales show why we are a first choice for estate sales professionals, legal entities, investors and collectors across the United States.
Don’t settle for local venues or limitations to sell your gun for less and consider using the federally licensed online gun consignment service thousands have benefitted from.
To learn more about our services or want to make an inquiry click here to get started or give us a call at (775) 636-8218