High Prices for Guns in Louisiana With Online Consignment
Selling a gun in Louisiana is easier when compared to some other states with much stricter regulations on buying and selling firearms. However, just because it is easier does not mean that sellers are maximizing the final sales price on their firearms. That’s why thousands have turned to Dunlap Gun Consigners to sale their guns for top dollar with its online gun consignment service.
From estate sales professionals, collectors with investment grade guns and those who have inherited gun collections through trust, states and wills, they have all benefited from our streamlined and hassle free process. We not only guarantee selling guns for premium prices reflecting current market values, we sell our consignees’ firearms, issue payment and bill of sale all within 30 days of using our service. This is a guarantee that no other competitor or imitators can fulfill.
How Does Online Gun Consignment Work?
- Submit an inquiry using our online form. We ask potential consignees to upload a few photos that show the make, model and caliber of the gun(s) they wish to sell.
- Once the form is submitted, our team of professional gun appraisers will respond with a range of what we believe your gun(s) will sell for and even give an option for you to sell it outright to us.
- Once an agreement has been reached, DGC will provide pre-paid shipping label(s) to send the firearm to our facility. We also cover insurance for the shipment, transfer fees for the gun and all other associated costs buying from our clients. All we ask is our clients to supply a box and adequate padding for shipping. We can help cover shipping costs for those who can’t afford shipping materials.
- Once we receive the firearm(s), we inspect it and confirm it is in the same condition as represented in the photos. Once confirmed, we proceed with cleaning and showcasing the firearm with professional photography while implementing cutting edge marketing techniques to advertise it to a nationwide pool of potential buyers.
- Once the gun(s) sell, we issue payment and bill of sale right away
Online gun consignment with Dunlap Gun Consignment is a convenient and hassle-free way for estate sales professionals in Louisiana to sell firearms as part of their services. Dunlap Gun Consignment takes away the burden of dealing with the legal side of selling a gun for estate sales professionals and capitalizes on high sales prices for their clients. Our staff has the necessary expertise and resources to handle all of the legal requirements, freeing sales professionals up to focus on what they do best – selling estate items.
Another advantage of consigning a gun online is the potential for increased reach and higher sales. By partnering with Dunlap Gun Consignment, estate sales professionals and lawyers alike can potentially tap into a much larger pool of potential buyers than trying to sell on your own. This is especially useful if selling rare or collectible firearms, as these items can often command a higher price and may have a more specialized audience.
Ou recent sales show that guns sold through our online consignment service fetch premium prices. We are federally licensed and the best option for those working in estate sales or legal entities in Louisiana looking to liquidate a firearms collection. Don’t settle for local venues or limitations to sell your gun for less and consider using the federally licensed online gun consignment service thousands have benefitted from.