Sell Guns for High Prices in Maryland Through Online Consignment
Estate sales professionals or lawyers in Maryland may occasionally come across firearms in the course of their work. Whether handling an estate sale or helping a client navigate probate or inheritance issues, knowing how to sell these firearms legally and safely is important when conducting a transaction. Alleviate that burden and consider selling your guns online through Dunlap Gun Consigners. With DGC, estate sales professionals and lawyers alike can easily and safely sell firearms as part of your estate sale services or on behalf of your clients without having to worry about the extra hassle and risk that come with firearms sales.
How Does Online Gun Consignment Work?
- Submit an inquiry using our online form. We ask potential consignees to upload a few photos that show the make, model and caliber of the gun(s) they wish to sell.
- Once the form is submitted, our team of professional gun appraisers will respond with a range of what we believe your gun(s) will sell for and even give an option for you to sell it outright to us.
- Once an agreement has been reached, DGC will provide pre-paid shipping label(s) to send the firearm to our facility. We also cover insurance for the shipment, transfer fees for the gun and all other associated costs buying from our clients. All we ask is our clients to supply a box and adequate padding for shipping. We can help cover shipping costs for those who can’t afford shipping materials.
- Once we receive the firearm(s), we inspect it and confirm it is in the same condition as represented in the photos. Once confirmed, we proceed with cleaning and showcasing the firearm with professional photography while implementing cutting edge marketing techniques to advertise it to a nationwide pool of potential buyers.
- Once the gun(s) sell, we issue payment and bill of sale right away
One of the main benefits of using Dunlap Gun Consigners is that our process takes away the burden of dealing with the legal hurdles off of your shoulders. In Maryland, there are a number of laws and regulations surrounding the sale of firearms. Our online gun consignment staff has the necessary expertise and resources to navigate all of these legal requirements.
Another advantage of online gun consignment is the potential for increased reach and sales. By partnering with Dunlap Gun Consigners, you can potentially tap into a much larger pool of potential buyers than you would be able to reach on your own. This is especially useful if selling rare or collectible firearms, as these items can often command a higher price and may have a more specialized audience.
Our track record and a reputation for honesty and professionalism has positioned us as the top online gun consignment platform. We guarantee to to market, sale and issue payment for the sold firearm within 30 days of agreeing to use our service, something no other gun consignment service can match. Most other consignment services are limited to seasonal auction settings in a physical space. Selling your gun with Dunlap Gun Consigners gives sellers an advantage by showcasing firearms to a nationwide audience of thousands of potential buyers to reach a premium sales price. To take advantage of our industry leading service only costs sellers 25 percent of the final sales price, a rate that is lower than any other gun consignment service.
All that is required of our clients is to simply package up the firearms and ship them off to our secure facility using our cost free shipping label. From there our staff will then handle the rest.
Dunlap Gun Consigners is a convenient and hassle-free way for estate sales professionals and lawyers in Maryland to sell firearms as part of their services or on behalf of their clients. By partnering with DGC, you can easily tap into a larger pool of potential buyers and free yourself from the burden of dealing with the legal side of things. Our recent sales show that guns sold through our platform fetch high prices.
Don’t settle for local venues or other imitators to sell your gun for less and consider using the federally licensed online gun consignment service thousands have benefitted from. To learn more about our services or want to make an inquiry click here to get started or give us a call at (775) 636-8218