Most Money for Guns in Alabama with Online Gun Consignment
Have you recently become the rightful owner of a firearm through inheritance in Alabama and have decided that you would rather sell the gun? Are you managing an estate and are unsure what to do with the large collection of guns that have been left behind by the previous owner? With more than half of Alabamians owning at least one registered firearm, there is a good chance that within the estate and/or inheritance there will be a gun passed down. At Dunlap Gun Consigners, we strive to help in these situations and we promise to provide top notch customer service and guarantee to sell your firearm for the highest possible price in a completely legal and hassle-free manner.
We understand that managing an estate can be a difficult and time consuming process. Having things evaluated, appraised and sold can be long and arduous ordeal. We pride ourselves on our process that blends efficiency and quality. We guarantee to have your firearm appraised, sold and have our customers paid within 30 days of initial contact. Our entire process is meant to take the weight off of your shoulders while we all the tedious details and legalities that come with selling a firearms.
Our process is very simple and we make it as easy on our customers as possible.
- On day one a professional gun consigner will look over your inquiry and give you an appraisal of what we believe the gun is worth as well as an appraisal of what your gun will likely sell for.
- If that price and the consignment agreement are accepted, we will then provide you with pre-paid shipping labels and instructions to safely package your firearm.
- We will also pay all insurance associated with the shipment and the federal transfer fees.
- Once we receive your gun, it will be evaluated by a professional. Cleaning, repairs (if necessary) and professional photography are to follow.
- Your firearm is then promoted to an audience of more than 3 million potential buyers across the United States and sold to the highest bidder.
- We then collect the payment from the buyer, complete all Federal Firearms License (FFL) paperwork and ship it to the new owner while abiding to all Federal & State Laws.
- We will then send you your net payment and Bill of Sale via direct deposit or mailed check.
Once you ship your firearm all your work is done, we handle the rest while you get to relax.
No collection is too big or too small for us to consign. Whether you have inherited one revolver or the estate that you are managing has more than 100 different types of gun, we can and have handled it all. Our employees are an avid group of gun enthusiasts and get excited when large collections come through our door. We are welcome to all collections and promise to give great customer service and respect while we work to sell your firearms.
At Dunlap Gun Consigners, we promise that the guns that you are inheriting or liquidating are taken care of and that a good home is found for them. Our mission is to make consigning your firearm(s) as easy as possible for you while you are working on other parts of the estate or inheritance.