Simplifying Firearms Sales for Estate Sales Professionals and Lawyers in Massachusetts
As an estate sales professional or lawyer in Massachusetts, you may occasionally come across firearms in the course of your work. Whether you are handling an estate sale or helping a client navigate probate or inheritance issues, you may be faced with the question of how to sell these firearms legally and safely and for a fair price.
By partnering with Dunlap Gun Consigners, you can easily and safely sell firearms as part of your estate sale services or on behalf of your clients, without having to worry about the legal paperwork while also achieving the best sales price. Selling a gun though our online consignment platform is so simple it can be done from the comfort of home.
How Does Online Gun Consignment Work?
- Submit an inquiry using our online form. We ask potential consignees to upload a few photos that show the make, model and caliber of the gun(s) they wish to sell.
- Once the form is submitted, our team of professional gun appraisers will respond with a range of what we believe your gun(s) will sell for and even give an option for you to sell it outright to us.
- Once an agreement has been reached, DGC will provide pre-paid shipping label(s) to send the firearm to our facility. We also cover insurance for the shipment, transfer fees for the gun and all other associated costs buying from our clients. All we ask is our clients to supply a box and adequate padding for shipping. We can help cover shipping costs for those who can’t afford shipping materials.
- Once we receive the firearm(s), we inspect it and confirm it is in the same condition as represented in the photos. Once confirmed, we proceed with cleaning and showcasing the firearm with professional photography while implementing cutting edge marketing techniques to advertise it to a nationwide pool of potential buyers.
- Once the gun(s) sell, we issue payment and bill of sale right away
One of the main benefits of using Dunlap Gun Consigners is that it takes the burden of dealing with the legal side of things off of your shoulders. In Massachusetts, there are a number of laws and regulations surrounding the sale of firearms, including the need to conduct a background check on the buyer. We handle the sale and legal paperwork, freeing you up to focus on your core responsibilities.
Another advantage of our online consignment service is showcasing guns to a nationwide audience of thousands of potential buyers to achieve the best sales price. You will tap into a much larger pool of potential buyers than you would be able to reach on your own. This is especially useful if selling rare or collectible firearms, as these often command a higher sales price and may have a more specialized audience.
Additionally, we guarantee to market, sale and issue payment for within 30 days of agreeing to use our service.
Dunlap Gun Consigners is the industry leading and hassle-free way for estate sales professionals and lawyers in Massachusetts to sell firearms as part of their services or on behalf of their clients. Our recent sales show that guns sold through our platform consistently fetch premium prices on behalf of our customers.
Don’t settle for local venues or other imitators to sell your gun for less and consider using the federally licensed online gun consignment service thousands have benefitted from. To learn more about our services or want to make an inquiry click here to get started or give us a call at (775) 636-8218