Why Selling High-End Firearms with Online Consignment is the Best Option?
Whether you own a rare collector’s item, a custom-built masterpiece, or a sought-after luxury firearm, consigning offers several distinct advantages that maximize your chances of a successful sale while also ensuring you receive a fair market value. When it comes to selling a high-end firearm, consignment proves to be the best option for numerous reasons.
Why Consider Dunlap Gun Consignment to Sell my Gun?
At Dunlap Gun Consigners, we have experts who specialize in the firearms market and have a deep understanding and respect of the industry. The appraisers possess the knowledge and experience to accurately evaluate and price high-end firearms. Some of the factors that are taken into consideration include rarity, craftsmanship and historical significance. Additionally, we have an extensive network with broad reach to thousands of potential buyers from across the United States. This ultimately means your high-end firearm is exposed to a larger pool of potential buyers, increasing the likelihood of finding the right buyer and selling for a premium price.
Dunlap Gun Consigners excels in marketing and promotion. We employ various channels, including online platforms and targeted advertising to showcase your high-end firearm to its full potential. We create compelling descriptions, take professional-quality photographs, and highlight the unique features that make your firearm stand out. By leveraging our marketing expertise, consignment services can generate widespread exposure for your high-end firearm, attracting serious buyers who are willing to pay top dollar. Selling a high-end firearm privately can be time-consuming and challenging. Consigning saves you from the hassle of finding potential buyers, negotiating prices, and handling legal paperwork. He at Dunlap Gun Consignment, our staff of professionals takes care of all these aspects, allowing you to focus on other priorities and pursuits.
How Does Online Gun Consignment Work?
- Submit an inquiry using our online form. We ask potential consignees to upload a few photos that show the make, model and caliber of the gun(s) they wish to sell.
- Once the form is submitted, our team of professional gun appraisers will respond with a range of what we believe your gun(s) will sell for and even give an option for you to sell it outright to us.
- Once an agreement has been reached, DGC will provide pre-paid shipping label(s) to send the firearm to our facility. We also cover insurance for the shipment, transfer fees for the gun and all other associated costs buying from our clients. All we ask is our clients to supply a box and adequate padding for shipping. We can help cover shipping costs for those who can’t afford shipping materials.
- Once we receive the firearm(s), we inspect it and confirm it is in the same condition as represented in the photos. Once confirmed, we proceed with cleaning and showcasing the firearm with professional photography while implementing cutting edge marketing techniques to advertise it to a nationwide pool of potential buyers.
- Once the gun(s) sell, we issue payment and bill of sale right away
Consider using the federally licensed online gun consignment service thousands have benefitted from. To learn more about our services or want to make an inquiry click here to get started or give us a call at (775) 636-8218